When your loved one needs a place to live where independence thrives, but assistance is available as needed, look no further than supportive living at Evergreen Senior Living, part of the Heritage family of senior care.
Our services at Evergreen Senior Living supportive living include:
- A variety of meal choices and menu options served daily
- Assorted social activities and interesting programs designed to engage and inspire
- Senior-friendly transportation
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Medication management
- Personal assistance
At Evergreen Senior Living, we strive to provide an active, engaging place for seniors to thrive during their next stage of life. From bingo games to cooking classes, beautiful walking paths, and sing-alongs, each location has a variety of activities that will keep your loved one involved and living life to its fullest.
Our team will work with you and your loved one to create a successful transition from home to our supportive living community. That includes the space they live in as well as the financial aspects. With supportive living, you have all of the benefits of assisted living along with the financial benefits of Medicaid assistance. Financial details include:
- No hidden fees
- No maintenance fee
- No long-term commitment
- Month-to-month lease at move-in
- Flexible forms of payment, including private pay, Medicaid, long-term care benefits, and financial aid offered through the supportive living community
- Veteran's benefits
At Heritage, we take care of seniors. From independent living, assisted, and supportive living to skilled care, we have the care, compassion, and skill to create an environment for your loved one to live in comfort during every stage. Click here to learn more at Evergreen Senior Living. Call any of our senior care locations to learn more or schedule a tour of one of our campuses online.